Friday, September 27, 2013

Being Virgin.. :P

I am a VIRGIN..! :D

For those of  you  who are anticipating the rest of the post about me talking about my sex life , I’m sorry to disappoint you that it’s not going to be the case ( although I know you all will love to read that).

I’m a Virgin as I was born in the Zodiac sign Virgo. Among all the characteristics of all being a Virgin, one that comes naturally to me is being critical (of being practically anything that comes across).
So when 10 months back, one of my friends asked me about my new year resolution , I said that I’ll try to write more ( which I was contemplating of doing from a  long time ). But then the next question was what to write about?

Analyzing (one more quality of Virgins ;)) , I thought that I love food, movies, books, places and a whole bunch of other  things. And after experiencing anything, I critically analyze what was good, what was bad in that?

So, when I kept thinking on these lines, it occurred to me that our life is full of variety, so why not my Blog be full of variety. Rather than focusing on one genre, why not write anything that manages to wow me, or to touch my heart or blow my mind away or mesmerize me.

So here I am with all of you with being MildlyCritical (although I’m accused of being HIGHLY CRITICAL bordering on the lines of a Psycho: P) with belief that we all have one life to live, why not experience the best we can.

So every week (I’ll try to write at least once), I’ll share with you how I felt about a book I read, or a restaurant I visited or a movie I watched, so that you can also share the experience which I had and also avoid if something doesn’t quite clicked.  
Also being a Virgin Blogger (My first time :D) , I’ll ask you to forgive me if I make any mistakes and  your views, thoughts, comments are welcome and will love to learn from you guys also.

In relentless pursuit of Excellence, I’m ending this post today.

Stay tuned for a review of a masterpiece I came across very recently.

Hope to stay in touch with you all. 



Cheers..!!
Dj (Digvijay)




15 comments:

  1. Comments are welcome here...!! :D
    Stay tuned for a nice review coming up.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely Done. Waiting for more to come.. Good job ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see more of this :D
    Wishing all the best to the "Critic" in the making :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let your pen down Bhai.. We are waiting.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing .. Your blog didn't give me a chance to take a breath and didn't let my eyes move :) :) . The flow which you maintained was good along with heading :P .. Good Work , keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnks Ravi...!! :) Hopefully I can bring some good stuff for all...

      Delete
  7. Virgin resolution by virgin........ Nice one DJ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehehehe.... Thanks mate...!! Keep reading...!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete